We, "DURAI INDUSTRIES" are one of the most trusted manufacturer and supplier engaged in providing Resin Coated Sand. Owing to our superior quality sands for various industries, we have gained immense appreciation from the customers. Our distribution network is spread across India. Hence, we are able to deliver the products timely. We are now catering to the needs of many reputed clients. Due to our transparent dealings and capability to complete orders, we have gained immense market appreciation.
Due to the support of our industrial team of professionals, we are able to establish a strong foothold in the Indian market. Our qualified professionals have rich industry experience and in-depth domain knowledge in their respective field due which they are able to deliver excellent performance at work the team member of our organization works in close coordination with each other, so that we are able to meet the client's requirements.
• The Shell Process, also known as the Croning Process, was developed by Johannes Croning in 1944 in Hamburg, Germany.
• Durai industries is one of the leading and largest manufacturers of Resin Coated Sand or precoated sand or shell sand used in various types of foundries for shell, moulds, & cores.
• Durai Industries has a well developed and maintained Quality Management system.
• We manufacture wide range of various grades of sand from 2.5% to 6.5% resin contents used for foundries manufacturing Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Alloy and Bronze castings and other applications.
• We also pioneer in custom formulating sands to meet the needs of individual foundries depending upon the specific job requirements and thus substituting the international products.
• Our unit has a well developed and fully equipped testing laboratory.
• To test almost all critical and important parameters of inputs & Resin Coated Sand fulfilling all the international standards.
• Besides these Durai Industries can develop a tailor made product to suit exact customer needs like low gas sands, high permeability or collapsibility sands.
We have come up with Resin Coated Sands, which are processed using high grade silica sand.
By pre-coating it with catalyst and phenol-formaldehyde (PF) resin, this sand is prepared.
In production of moulds & cores by shell process, this sand is prepared.
By warm air process, this sand is manufactured in our ultra modern coating plant.
Our sand is free flowing, smooth and dry with better resistance to moisture.
It is offered in grains form.
Fact Sheet :
Year of Establishment: 2012
Legal Status of Firm: Partnership Firm
Nature of Business: Manufacturer
Number of Employees: Upto 10 People
Major Markets: Indian Subcontinent
AFS: 40-50, 50-60, 60-80
PeelBack: 0.5% max
Stick Point: 95-110 0C
Gas Content: 7.0-25.0 cc/gm.
Available in various grades to suit the different types of operation.
Ready for use.
For Conventional Dumpbox Method Or Core Shooter Method of Cores & Mould Production
Recommended Application Procedure:
We are a range of high graded Silica sand coated with resins
It gives an exceptionally high hot strength
Gas evolution is very low during pouring
It develops uniform build-up with faster rate of cure
It gives strong core & mould
It is highly resistant to peel back
It is very dry, smooth, and free flowing with good resistance to moisture
Exceptionally smooth and excellent surface finish of the casting with no sand fusion
Water based or Solvent based product range of refractory coatings must be used for excellent casting surface finish
Standard Packing: Our product is available in 50 kgs. bags.
Resin coated sand of specific grades can be supplied as per requirement of customer.
Quality is a judgment of how excellent the product is,
Being a quality centric organization, we in DURAI INDUSTRIES LLP, leave no stones unturned to maintain the standard of our products. Our Shell Sand is manufactured using superior quality which is sourced from trusted vendors. To check the quality of the products, our quality controllers use various types of testing methods.
Being aware about the importance of R&D in our business domain, we have set up a modern research & development wing. Various activities in our unit are managed by a team of R&D experts, which uses different types of research methodologies. We conduct the research works on the basis of ingredients used and the production process. In order to understand the market dynamics, we conduct different types of market research works. By market research activities, we are able to understand the changing demand of the customers and provide products accordingly.